Can someone please explain to me how to date and have a relationship?

I'm a girl and know nothing except high school stuff. I don't know how often to text, or even what to talk about in tetx. on dtates should converstaion contiually be going or are silences ok

im in a realtionship now. early stages. need advice on how to keep it going. I was blind what to do after I went on a 1st date. if I text too little he may become uninterested . if I do too much he may become annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on your new relationship. I hope it goes well. I feel like you need to stop sweating the small stuff. You aren't responsible for every detail. If he texts, reply. If you have something worthwhile to say, text him. Just relax and enjoy it. There's no secret sauce or silver bullet. I've just written an article that isn't published yet that you might find useful. If you would like me to send it along, message me with your email address. Since you're posting this question anonymously, make sure you identify yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I think the most important things are 1) don't panic and get in a hurry for a relationship and 2) just be yourself. It's old school but you can probably benefit a lot from reading The Rules by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider. It's old school but human nature hasn't changed in millions of years and that stuff works.

• well there is many things that can be factor in to help, I can go on for hours but if you want to be more precise, either update on what you want exactly or drop me a message and ill get back to you on it.

• You might try internet dating sites first. They give you an ability to email each other first, then make the phone call, then meet.

Nightclubs are generally *very bad* places to try to meet men. Too noisy to talk, and getting wasted impairs judgement.

What Girls Said 0