When to text her, now that I have her number?

Opinions please.

Was in my local pub last night, saw a girl across the bar who I instantly caught my eye. So I went over and struck up a convo. Convo went well, got her and her mates on the dance floor and we all had a good time.

Anyways to cut a long story short, instead of just asking for her number like I usually would, the drink took over and just asked her out on a date there and then (in front of her mates). Bit forward I know, but what the heck, showed some balls in hindsight haha.

She said yea that would nice, so I got her to put her number in my phone as I was getting picked up pretty soon to go elsewhere.

When do you reckon I should text her? This girl is an 8+ in any mans book By the way. Cheers

Most Helpful Guy

• Never.

Try calling by voice. Stop being a wuss.

• Haha fair enough, don't wanna seem to keen and put her off. Bear in mind this girl is smoking and must get a lot of attention. I will call her later then

• I learned long ago only to date non-smokers.

What Girls Said 1

• If you asked her on a date, and she said yes, then text her!

If a guy asked me and I agreed then didn't text me I'd be bl**dy p*ssed!

• Haha cheers for you comment

What Guys Said 1

• I would suggest wait till weekend has passed and just text 'How was the rest of your weekend?'

• Yea usually I would give it a couple of days before making my move