Why can't i fall in love with my boyfriend?? :/

Im 16, and I have the most amazing boyfriend, BUT I can't seem to get my mind off another guy :O... so I have known my boyfriend for 3 years, but we only started dating 4 days ago, and he REALLY cares about me, and loves me! He treats me like EVERY girl wants to be treated.. the cute love notes, the I love you's.. the kisses the hugs.. he's PERFECT.. HOWEVER before my boyfriend and I started taking and dating (we hadn't seen each other in 2 years) I fell in love with this guy... I have been in love with him for 6 months... he doesn't like me back, but we are mad flirts! I fell for him so hard, and I feel so complete with him! But he rejected me several times... were best friends, and we have a flirtationship! BUT then I started talking to my Now boyfriend, and we got together! He's not exactly my ideal man physically, but what's on the inside is what I LOVE! he's perfect on the inside! so I stopped being all flirty with the guy I was going after... but yesterday he grabbed my butt, and was really flirty with me! He picked me up, and like hugged me and all... I was rather shocked because he knows I'm taken, but didn't really mind it because it kinda brought the feelings of my liking him back! BUT I DON WANT TO LIKE HIM! I finally found a great guy, and I want to stay with him, and I want to feel the way I feel for the other guy... but I don't know how to do that! I'm so frustrated! I want to fall in love with my boyfriend, but I can't seem to do that! my dreams aren't about my boyfriend, they are about the guy I have been trying to get for half a year... the guy I will never have! WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) You're 16.

2) You've been with him four days.

Get over it. You're not in love and neither's he.

What Guys Said 3

• Please. You're doing whatever. Are you looking for appraisal, or for some compassion ?

"He's not exactly my ideal man physically," lol. You girls should really be able to read what's inside a man's brain, you wouldn't be so judgmental about appearance afterwards.

If you're so easy to "seduce", that's because you don't want to fall in love with your boyfriend. Which is something one doesn't choose anyway.

So. Grow a bit, and be less selfish : think that if someone played with you the way you're playing with your boyfriend at the moment, you would probably pester against the whole universe.

If you don't want to stay with your boyfriend, dump him, but don't pretend you want to be a good girl, this is a despicable behavior .

• Love is not something that can be forced

• just try and get him to treat you like sh*t from time to time then you'll fall for him hard.

What Girls Said 3

• You have only just started dating and falling in love. It will happen again and again through out your whole life. The heart wants what it wants. You cannot control how you feel, or what you think, only how you act. If you're not happy with this current BF, you need to do right by you both and leave before you both get hurt by YOU holding both of you back. Staying with someone when you're not happy keeps you unavailable when the right one does happen by. Also consider that you are still growing and changing and finding out who you are, and will become. The person you will be at 25 won't want the same things from life the 16 year old you does. Each relationship is an opportunity to learn what you like and need from life and a lover. Don't take a break-up as loss or defeat, instead use it to learn. Ask yourself why you like this other guy more and how he differs from your current BF. It's up to you to decide which boy is right for you.

• Dont play with your boyfriend if you don't love him, think about who you care about more and who treats you the way you want to be treated.

• He is playing you. He knows you are taken so he wants to mess. It sounds like you aren't physically into your boyfriend and if the chemistry isn't there it never will be. Plus you are bring unfaithful to him.