I grabbed my friend and kissed her lol.....bad move?

Im getting ready to go away for a couple weeks so my friend stopped by and we walked and talked and joked around a bit. She brought me some lunch which was nice of her...it was a short stay for her,an hour, and we she went to leave, I gave her a hug in her car and she squeezed me for a looong time and when our faces turned to each other, I snuck a good kiss lol. She pushed my face and laughed...but she called me the same night...did I go too far? lol

we like each other but aren't rushing things too much...we both had some bad experiences ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• from what you have written, it seems that the both of you are scared of commitment due to the bad experiences that you had in the past. it would seem awkward when you are the first person to make the move not knowing how the other person would react. you need to speak to her about how you feel and be very sure if she ready to commit else you lose her

What Girls Said 2

• No , I'm Pretty Sure She Didn't Mind the Kiss Lol

• she probably felt weird , & started wondering why you did that. . . But if You Like her thenlet her know :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm I don't think so, if you like her nows a good time ( well, maybe not if you're going away for a bit ) to tell her.

• Go on lad. Keep it up.