First Date: Kiss or No Kiss?

Is it a good idea to kiss on the first date or do you think its better to wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• The're no reliable rule about ths. Planning ahead of time is the way to kill the romance of the first kiss. Let it be spontaneous; I've kissed women at first sight, but I'm Italian and we are supposed to do that.

What Guys Said 3

• I usually wait for the second or third date to kiss. I like to take a little time to observe her, to understand her personality better.

• depends on how well the date went. And if you knew each other before the date

• Really depends on the date. If we've had a good time I'll go for a kiss. If she blocks, it'll need to have been a REALLY good date for me to ask her out again. If she doesn't kiss after the second one, I'll assume it's game over and spend more time on other girls.

What Girls Said 1

• I say if the chemistry's there on the first date, then go for it. If it's not, then it's best not to force it.