Should I wait for her to text me sometime in the future?

Little background: me and her are great friends and she recently had boyfriend problems and came to me for emotional support.

She recently broke up with her boyfriend AND is in the hospital for some physical complications.. so her life is absolute sh*t right now and she still loves him although he doesn't love her now

I like this girl and can treat her a lot better. I started sending her texts asking how she's doing(cause of the hospital AND break up) and she hasn't replied at all, which is understandable since she also closed her Facebook which means she probably doesn't wanna talk to anyone

So I'm not sure what to do anymore. The last text I sent her was 2 days ago and she never replied. Should I wait for her to text me sometime in the future? or should I text her in like a week and see if she replies?

• Wait for her to text you
  • Text her in a week
  • Other(post what)

Most Helpful Girl

• I read so much anout this here. It will not turn out good for you at the end. If you want to try and get the experience, go for it. If you want to avoid heartach...then move on. Best

What Girls Said 1

• I know this depends on the girl but could you visit her in the hospital? Like take her flowers or something nice that she would like. She may not be able to have her phone. I work at a hospital so I see a lot of kids in there.

• I think she mighta been out by now. Even so would it be weird to ask her what hospital she's at? wouldn't that ruin the suprise factor? either way there's no other way to find out where she's at.

• Oh okay. It might be but I didn't know if there was anyone else you can ask. I didn't know if you could ask her mother or anything.

What Guys Said 1

• I like this girl and can treat her a lot better.

Stop right there. That attitude is going to backfire, because you're using logic in an emotional environment. Seriously

• ? what?

• Because there is a pattern to these types of interactions.

"Little background: me and her are great friends and she recently had boyfriend problems and came to me for emotional support."

You're in the friend zone. She confided with you about her BF. She;s not romantically attracted to you.

"so her life is absolute sh*t right now and she still loves him although he doesn't love her now"

She still has feelings for the guy. Try what you want, she's still stuck on him and not on you.

• And eventually she will get over him.

Also of course I'm in the friend zone, she has(now had) a boyfriend. When she gets over the guy I'm gonna try something.

"But wait your in the friend zone" your thinking. But let's define "friend zone". its when you view someone as a friend. So what must I do? stop her from viewing me as a friend(too long to get into details on how) and that's what I will do.

simple