When the girl you like doesn't text you?

For a couple of days does it ever cross your mind GUYS why she doesn't text you do you even think about her? Or do you just text her?

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't bother me... I just wait and distract myself in the meantime. now if weeks go by I'll probably do the texting

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it crosses our minds.. It makes us think she doesn't care. I get frustrated especially, when I'm the one who's initiating all the conversations.

• Yeah if I really like a girl that kills me...but I man up and wait it out cause, honestly, there's not much else you can do without looking desperate. If she doesn't text back I usually give it a week before trying again.

• I think about it I wonder why she hasn't texted, and depending on whether or not I think its my fault I will probly just hold out untill she texts me back because its gotta be a two way street.

• Oh yes, if we are very much into you, that sh*t can us crazy sometimes. But, most of us will just force ourselves to ignore it and distract ourselves with other things.

What Girls Said 0