How often is too often to text?

how often is too often to text? Every day...week...month? etc

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend texts I respond immediately.. the same minute he texts and he does as well.. and we have no problem with it in fact that's how I think it should be because it shows we're eager to talk to each other and that we actually do really like each other and there are no mind games involved.. ihave a friend on the other hand who waits exactly an hour to text back this guy she likes and he likes her... which is really dum in my book because it just slows down the process of getting to know each other/hanging out and it also decreases the reassurance between them. If I am the one to text/fb message first though and he responds, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to message back after that because I started the thing in the first place.

And when you really like someone, it's never too often to text, but of course you should wait for him/ her to respond to your text first and not start texting messages without recieving answers... that's just weird and looks like you're desperately talking to yourself lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the person and also depends on who you are texting. Most peopel I know text everyday including myself and depending on who I text. I text some peopel more then others. I think texting is good because most peopel I know rarely like talking on the phone. Everybody just wants to text all the time.

• Texting, should just flow normally, that is you should just text because you feel like it and because the other person should feel like it too. If you ever feel like you are being clingy or annoying, you probably are and you should take a brake.

• Responding Within the 1st 30 minutes of receiving a message is too often in my book.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on how close you are. I have friends (boys and girls) that I text nearly every blimin hour! If your on about a guy then it depends how he feels about you, he can interpret eagerness as plain stalking lol!

• Depends if they are your boyfriend or girlfriend I guess. I don't text my close friends that much. I think too much texting depends on how much a person, likes you. My friend she text me a lot but I don't mind because even though she don't see me that often I know that she means well link