Why is he still texting me?

This guy just broke up with me after a 2yrs + love affair , I think its my fault ...LOL... He said We could b text buddies but I decided it was not best ,so I told him not to have contact anymore because its not healthy for me emotionally ... It lasted for a day I think ,then he text me ,also said he misses me , I'm just confuse because I know he's going on dates with other people also talking to other people ,y is he still contacting me, y doesn't he just leave me alone ...also should I delete him from fb too ? LOL

What Guys Said 1

• He's emotionally attached to you, and he misses you. Any contact with you is good contact for him right now.

What Girls Said 1

• He misses you, its hard to go from seeing and speaking with someone regularly to nothing at all. The best thing you can do right now is ignore him. If you think deleting him off Facebook will help then delete him.