Signs of a pending kiss?

Are there signs that a guy will give when he wants to kiss a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he makes prolonged direct eye contact, reaches out to embrace you, etc. Or if he hugs you first, he may press his cheek next to yours, so that when he takes a step back he can kiss you.

• I agree with this one. Usually the cheek press is when I realize he wants a kiss.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh, yessss! Here's what I do. First, I'd make a comment about your hair: "It looks so soft. Can I touch it?" After I get a "yes," and I always do, I then get as close as I can to feel your hair. Then, after that's accomplished, I say: "It's so soft. Does it smell as good as it feels?" Of course, then, I get the "why don't you find out ... " response. From that point, it's a DONE DEAL. Total K-close. From there, I'm in; I get the kiss; I go for more. BRILLIANT!

• lol I'm too tall to for the cheek press, so eye contact and a smile works great

What Girls Said 1

• When guys want to kiss me they look at my lips A LOT when we're talking instead of looking up at my eyes and he'll sit or stand a lot closer than normal. And agreeing with what the other guys said, they will make an attempt to touch me. Like "hey your necklace is backwards," or something like that and then get really close to fix it.