Am I getting my hopes up for nothing?

I already planned on asking a girl to hang out with both her friends and my friends,I told her best friend and she immediately sent her a message to the girl I like on Facebook. According to the friend she hasn't responded yet, but I was wondering if by planning on talking to the girl I like and asking her out if I was just getting my hopes up for nothing? I mean despite reassurance that she will want to go I can't help but feel as if I'm just gonna get hurt by being rejected. What do you all think?

What Girls Said 2

• to be honest, I think you are giving this too much thought. I don't know if you are getting your hopes up for nothing because I don't know if this girl likes you back or not; but if you're trying to get your friends and her friends to hang out, it might not mean much to her cause she may not know you like her. When the time is right, ask her to hang out just the two of you. Until then, don't get your hopes up because you will probably be disappointed.

• i don't understand what your asking...

What Guys Said 0