Should I talk to 4 girls at once online?

I have a date scheduled with one, but 3 more are talking to me online. How do I navigate this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dang, 4 girls at once? It sounds like you're a online player.

What Girls Said 3

• i see nothing wrong with it, especially if there's nothing serious going on with any of them(: just friendly conversation ! nd plus they may be talking to several different guys nd may even be in a relationship with someone ! ,never know ..

• can you type fast? :)

• Seriously, you're asking this?

I frequently have 4 or 5 conversation windows open, talking to my friends.. It's the same thing..

It's just conversation, who cares?

• No, no, no. Not on Facebook. On a dating site. I don't want to lead people on and then say oh sorry,

What Guys Said 3

• You are an E-pimp. Man your hand and penis are both going to be very sore if you're talking to 4 chicks at the same time from your whack shack. I mean man oh man, that is quite impressive. I wonder how you'll handle it all, teach me e-pimp teach me. But be careful, I heard there is a bad strain of e-syphilis floating around. Maybe you should wear some gloves when doing this.

• With extreme caution. Tell them all that you are trying to multitask with something online. Don't lie and say it is something silly like researching for a Xmas gift but keep it vague to where you are telling them the truth. Then when if/when they complain explain that you did mention you were trying to multitask.

So get them all to talk about themselves. Say you are a great listener or in this case reader.

• Of COURSE you should! Because you have NO IDEA how any one of them is going to go. Just because you TALK to a girl--on line or in real life--it doesn't mean you are ANYTHING to each other. And guess what? There are like 1,000 guys who are blowing up her inbox too. Literally. So until you are having sex and are in an exclusive committed relationship, you should absolutely keep approaching more girls, getting more numbers and going on more dates.

Good luck!