Should I even bother hanging out with him again?

Long story short, I hung out with this guy a month ago? We had coffee and took a walk for 3 hours... He said that he wanted to just stay friends because he lives over an hour away so I told him that was cool and I didn't bother with him. But he continued to text me and he just asked me if I want to hang out for New Year's. I have no plans because my friends with benefits is in Costa Rica and none of my other friends are 21+.

Now, I know he's obviously only interested in me because he can't get anyone else. So do I hang out with him or not? We're probably going to hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it won't bother you to hook up with him and it goes nowhere after then why not? t's only a problem if your feelings are going to get hurt in the process.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have no plans, why not? It doesn't sound like he's being much of a snake, or anything, and it'd be fun, no? It's not really 'even bothering', I mean, that makes it sound like some laborious chore, you're f***ing a guy on new years.

• This is kind of a question you have to answer yourself lol. If you're up for it, do it. If not, don't. Simple as that :P.

• I knowwwww. I'm just not sure.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why not? you did say in your past questions and answers that you don't really care for feelings or any of that, and you're not a virgin anymore so I don't see why you shouldn't hang out and hook up with him tia