I have never had a relationship before. What is wrong with me? Is this normal?

I have never had a relationship before and I've always wanted to have a girlfriend and have a relationship and all of that... now it seems to be coming true or close to coming true and I find myself NOT wanting it and the thought of being in a relationship kind of scares me, and I think what if we break up or she loses attraction or I lose attraction?

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you scared ? like anything else in life, its a chance. could go well, could blow up. that's life. I don't understand what there is to be scared of. if she loses attraction, OK you move on. if you do, OK she moves on. if you do nothing.. then ull have lost before you try.. how is no experience, bette than experience?

What Girls Said 2

• It happened to me too, you'll get over it if she's the one. You'll find bad faults in her but be able to look past those because she has more good to cover it up. With time and lots of talking about to him, we worked it out and now we are both happy :) talk about it to her!

• I say, go for it. You're probably only worrying because you've never had a relationship before, if you really like her you have nothing to worry about. :-)

What Guys Said 1

• It's whatever it is. Man up, stop being so whiney and either get a Girlfriend or don't. How can you expect anyone to help you if you can't even figure THAT out?