Is it really that big of a deal to send pictures?

So I wanna send pictures to a guy. He's worked for it a bit, but I kinda feel like I've been a tease. I have a really nice rack , so I don't mind in that department haha. Is it really that bad of an idea? I wouldn't put my face in it or anything obviously. ALSO, If I do, what's something cute that I could say with it?

buzzkill. -.-
f***. I sent it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it feel free to send them to me too.

What Guys Said 7

• Pics or it didn't happen

• Send it to meee

• You're under 18, so yes it's a big deal.

You could fall foul of your countries ridiculous child p*rnography laws. You wouldn't be the first stupid child to fall foul of them.

• (In reply to the comment)

[can only reply up to twice with one user]

Anyway; she'd sent him a naked picture on his cell, and somebody found out...

• Well we might be buzzkills, but I'd much rather have that than see people get caught for it again. (that happened to my friend; almost got expelled from school, and the girl had to move)

• Don't do it if you're under 18; you could both get into pretty big trouble for it if anyone else found out.

If you really want to, wait till you're 18 or over.

• Never a good idea to send nudes. Whether you're 18 or 98

• Status update: Idiot

What Girls Said 2

• If you really are under 18, then I say hold off. You never know if it can get out, but if it does you don't want you or him getting charged for child p*rnography.

• sounds kinda slutty..but if the shoe fits then by all mean do whatever