Why can't I get a girlfriend?

I'm 5'4 kind of chubby shy don't talk much and not that big of a flirt any advice or am I screwed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly sweetie, the right girl will come along right when you aren't looking for her. Keep talking to people and putting yourself out there and before you know it, she'll find you! :D Good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• well girls don't just come flying in the air you need to socialize and do news things in order for you to get one. You need to find things in common with girls and get yourself exposed and noticed to other girls...

• Seeing as you're under 18, maybe you shouldn't try and rush yourself into a relationship too soon, because you're still young and have a lot of time to work on your shyness. But, if you're really serious about wanting a relationship right now, the only advice I can give you is be yourself. A girl will like you for being yourself and being completely honest with her, and a really awesome girl will like you for you, not for what you're trying to be. I hope this helped...even just a little. :)

• Work on being a little more confident and try to be a bit less shy , and you'll get a girl

• You answered your own question.

• you answered your own question

• LMAO SHIT SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT

• what are you like 15? 16? give it time, you'll grow into it. Just work on the shyness.

What Guys Said 2

• Get in shape, get over being shy, and learn to flirt.

No, those aren't easy.

Yes, you can do them.

• quit that attitude and start working out, you are shy because you are not confident, going to the gym can improve self steem and confidence. bear in mind that It's only up to you to reach what you want, there are no shorcuts to that.