How can I make my first kiss happen?

I am sick and tired of waiting. I have never been asked out by a boy nor do I know how to talk to one. I wish guys liked me but they never do. I am always just a friend to males. I am too old not to have had my first kiss yet. I just don't know what to do. I wish I could date a nice guy and make a connection with him. I wish to have a relationship . I really don't want to be alone anymore. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try asking him out instead also confidense helps too, you need to be comfortable in your own skin. Don't go for guys that you don't easily get along with go for the ones that fit your personality. By the way, you are not too old if your under 18 to have a first kiss there are some people in there 20's who still haven't.There's too much pressure when your in high school to date and get your 1st kiss. tbh once you get out of high school you'll realize how dumb it really is, so take your time, no need to rush, you'll get better at talking to guys as you grow older. (I'm assuming your in high school by your age, sorry if that is wrong)

I was the same way all throughout high school, I couldn't talk to girls and thought I was weird because I had never been on a date with a girl, but now I'm in my first year in college and all the standards change, people are a little less judgemental, ya slowly start to be more confident in your own skin now all of a sudden it's easier to talk to girls/guys, at least this was my experience, and the same thing will happen to you maybe even a little before college for you :)

hope that helps :)

• I'll be 18 in 6 months, I'm 17.

• Thank you and you did help me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i can't give you an answrr but I just wanted to let you know I'm in the EXACT same situation:) haha... ao your not completly alone..

• I relate to you, but under 18 isn't "too old to not have" anything.

• Yeah, but I'll be 18 soon.