Would you text her back?

Guys, Would you text a girl back after the First Date if your interested, or would you just ignore if you weren't interested?

Well Guys, No one had the right answer because He is not that into me. he never texted or called like he normally did before we met. So I guess it was something else because we had a great convo and laughed and stuff he even flirted with me and hugged me good tryin to feel on my butt a bit even asking if he could so I know he is attrcted. oh well

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes to both

What Guys Said 4

• Im sorry that will be his loss cause you sound so smart and sweet and with good intentions, so don't worry about it, you deserve all the attention you can handle, his loss.

• yea it is because we are very good talkers and agreed on a lot of things. I made sure I looked sexy because he would feel on me when I hugged him the two times so I d k what I did or he was just lookin for a fling because sometimes he would mention sexual things on the phone and in person

• if he texted back then he is interested in something, its up to you to determine if he is genuine and deserves your time, and unfortunately sometimes it takes a little time to find people out cause some guys are still little boys and play too much.

• oh OK. I just thought maybe he would have said more in the text when I said to him I enjoyed him he just said Me to. We didn't have a long date because he wrks nights so before we met up I already knew it was gonna be short So we just sat down and talked for like 45 minutes. Convo was flowing. usually when he is at work he takes breaks and would call me but he didn't so I don't know if that means something or he didn't want to do too much after just meeting me that night which was last night.

• I would definitely text the girl back if I was interested. If I am not interested I would more than likely ignore the situation, and let any sparks from the date die off.

• if I am interested then yes I would text back but if I'm not then no...usually after a first date both party are waiting on one another to see which one would text first lol kinna funny if you think about

• yeah and usually the girl is wating on the guy to call within 2 days because we are told that its the guy who should call first but then every guys is different and he may be waiting for her to call. So I don't know its all stressful

What Girls Said 1

• Text her back she obvious texted you because she interested... its very hard for girls to fine a guy that is worth their time.. if your not interested tell her you had a good time but maybe we should just remain friends if that's what you want to do.. remember never burn bridges because one day you might need to cross over again... just always be honest a girl would always respect you more if you are

• So he is interested because he texted me back, right?

• he is such a little boyish sucker treating you that way and wasting your time, don't even worry about this loser, did he know what you looked like before he met you? anyway don't worry about it.

• yes he did but trust me I looked really good and he would hugg me so tight and tried to feel on my booty so he had to have liked what he saw. He is here on business but lives else where so maybe he just wanted a goodtime and saw that I was more than that. he very little would stir the convo sexual on the phone and in person he did that but I didn't emphasize on it. I did have one grey contact in(lost the other) but my other eye was covered by my hair unless he was lookin that hard