Stuck between a rock and a hard place?

i don't have as much friends because the ones I did trust betrayed my trust and kindness. I don't have a girlfriend anymore because she cheated on me. I miss having a life with a line of friends but lately I've been in a line of identity and question crisis. I don't know what to do anymore or if I will ever find a good girlfriend. does anyone have any idea or dealt with this before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang in there man. I feel ya. Dealing with a similar problem right now. Just gotta stay as positive as possible. I know, I know, easier said than done. I don't follow my own advice most the time lol. But just know that friends will come and go, and so will women. It sounds strange, but it's true. And when you're not looking or least expect it is when these people usually pop into our lives. In the meantime, just try to be happy and productive. Take it one day at a time. That's how I roll. Learn to love yourself and be content. I've been all worked up about not having a lot of friends and the loss of my girl as well. But then I started thinking. Why am I so dependent on others for my happiness? Why can't I just be happy...by myself. Not forever, but in the meantime. And that's the trick. Once you love yourself enough and are happy, it's like a magnet to other people and women for sure. It's contagious. And in the meantime, do things that make you happy. Take up new hobbies. Try new things. Go on adventures. We sometimes get so caught up in relationships that we forget...there are some perks to being a lone wolf. Go find them, and enjoy them. Wish you the best man. Hope you get out of that rock and a hard place.

What Girls Said 2

• Meet new friends by following your true interestsand passions, where you should find other kindrid spirits.

Stop looking for a girlfriend - as it sends out a energy of lack and not having one - which repels positive loving things to enter your life, find your happiness with life and new social activities again and then your vibe should be way more positive to bring love to you :)

• Im actually going through the same way. I don't trust my friends anymore. my advice is do you have any close cousin you can hang out nd chill with. not all girls are bad stay away from the flirty type nd try going to the library I'm sure you;; meet a nice cute girl there.

What Guys Said 0