What was your first kiss like?

how old were you?

Where was it?

was it good, or bad?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wet ha ha I don't know how old I was, thirteen or something. Pretty terrible, trying to eat my face.

What Guys Said 3

• I was 17 when I had my first kiss (late bloomer, I know). It shocked me at first but the more I got into it, the more amazing it was. My girlfriend at the time was more experienced and a generally affectionate person she really taught me the ropes

• awh. I'm seventeen & I still haven't... guess I'm a late bloomer too. haha

• I was 14

She stole my first kiss haha

She was trying to make her boyfriend jealous

• you answered my other question too. ha ha

this girl sounds like such a villain :P

• "Wait out for your first kiss? or just get it over with?"

^that one. ha ha

she seems very.. um, shy. :P

• Oh no way haha

That's awesome

She was, what's the right way to put this, good at getting what she wanted :P

• why?

What Girls Said 4

• 15..a group of us were camping out and all sat round the fire (I know this sounds cheesy as hell)Then my friend just started kissing me,id liked him for a while so obviously I was pleased!

We basically spent most of the night just making out, at the time I thought it was amazing... looking back it was actually terrible hahah

• Ugh I was 14 and it was with a ginger under a bush. He just grabbed my chin and forced his slithery tongue down my throat. I didn't swallow the whole walk home and then I spit, brushed my teeth, flossed, mouth washed and then brushed and mouth washed again. The other two times I made out with him weren't so bad though.

• you poor thing.

I hope someone makes up for this...

• Ha! Well every guy I've made out with after that has been blah... like you know.. well I don't know if you know but you can feel something like a connection with that person? Well I've only felt that once all the others are like blah.

• Pffft is right.

• i was 15. it was at a teenage disco lol... the guys friends decided to set me and the guy up toghether. It wasn't good :)... I have had way worse ones since my first kiss tbh!

• 18! I was old. It was like a week before my 19th birthday. He was a year younger than me. He kissed me in his car...we made out for quite a while.

Looking back, it actually wasn't that bad at all.