Any tips guys and girls?

When your boyfriend or man is down and wants you to be near him, what do you do, how do you encourage him?

He was pissed and down last time, and I kind of was a bit cold with him, I didn't talk to him too much, and he was also pissed from me. What can I do to make him feel better? Any tips please !

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just be with him. Hold him, hug him, massage him, anything he likes. Make him feel better. Say stuff that he likes hear. Like I love you, you're sexy, you're handsome. Just say stuff that makes him feel better. Try to make him laugh. Let me know if you need help. My boyfriend is always down so I have a lot of ways to cheer him up. The LAST thing you want to do is be cold with him.

• thanks for your answer, well I know, and I really regret making him feel even more down with my coldness. So I wanna do it better this time he logs online, since we don't live in the same city now so I have to wait for him to go online. I was thinking of ways to cheer him up but I didn't have anything on mind, I even asked him if he wanna play something together he asked what and I didn't find any hehhe

• well it helped. thank you dear

• You're welcome! Let me know if you have any more questions.