Drunk calls/texts from guys?

Do guys often think about that one particular girl they like when they're drunk and then tries to text/call them? please answer. Every opinion counts :)

Most Helpful Guy

• the girl who said the hookup sh*ts wrong in general. I am in control of my mind enough to not drunk text girls randomly. I have a buddy who would constantly drunk text the girl he liked, he wouldent do anything half time cause he was texting back and forth

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say yes. Alcohol removes inhibitions, so it's the right time to be a little courageous and send a text to a woman you like.

• eh I've texted just about anyone and everyone when I'm drunk, sometimes it's just to see if my drunk texting ability is good and other times it's to let them know if plans have changed, like one time one my friend's 21st birthday I was supposed to let her know if we were going to do flashlight tag or not that night well whlie she was out drinking I went to a party and got really drunk and so I had to send her a text letting her know I couldn't stumble my way to the baseball field to play tag

• I usually think about the girls I hate. Nothing says screw you when you wake them up at 3:30 AM calling from a payphone.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think they necessarily think about this particular girl, this one or the one they try to booty call...take it the way you want.

• They usually call/text a multitude of girls to see which one they can hook up with.