What age is too old to not have been kissed?

OK, I am 16 years old and I have never been kissed. I am just wondering, what age does it get weird that the girl, or even guy, is still a kissing virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• people tend to make it seem like everybody's doing it, when that's not the case at all. I didn't kiss a boy til my junior year of high school and it wasn't weird--and I know girls that made it all the way to college. never forget that important steps in life (like the firsts of everything) should be saved for something/body special--don't let the fear of being left behind force you into doing things you aren't comfortable with!

• Well said man. I'm 19 and never kissed yet. haven't found the girl yet... I'm hoping this year I do.

• Very well said. I'm still in high school but I plan on keeping my lip-ginity for a few more years.

What Guys Said 4

• at 30? LOL(depends on the person)

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 20-21 and nothing was weird about it...You shouldn't rush yourself wait for the right guy...And when the moment is right just do it...

• Necer weird

it means ur jsut waiting for the right guy and respect yourslef and your body

i think that's a plus

• There is nothing wrong with waiting for the first kiss. For when that times comes it will be the most special moment for you at that point in time in your life.

What Girls Said 4

• I know a guy who is thirty and fairly cute, but definitely has a great personality, anyway, he made the choice not to kiss anyone until he was married. Right now his fiancĂ© is living it up. Personally I think that is very admirable, because I couldn't hold off society pressure, and kissed a boy I didn't like just because I didn't want to graduate high school without my first kiss. I don't think its wrong or right, really it is just personal preference.

• ok, its kinda cool that you havn't kissed anyone yet caz that says that you wanna find someone pecial to share it with. someone that you really like. I'm 17 and I got my first kiss when I was 11 and I with that I would hav saved it for someone else that would have made it more special. In my opinon 18 is when it would start to get a little weird that you havn't had a first kiss but like I said its more vibrent in ur mind if you save it for a really special moment with a really special person. I hope I helped =]

• I'm 18, almost 19 and have never been kissed. It's not weird. Plenty of people haven't had their first kiss when they're even 20.

You just haven't found the right guy yet. 16 is still young, don't worry.

• depends on the reason why you haven't been kissed...