Am I acting desperate or being too overwhelming for him if he doesn't text back?

So I'm into this guy and for the past week we've been seeing a lot of each other. Either he'll come over my house or I'll go to his, and we're usually home alone when this happens. There's a lot of tension in the air when we hang out and he does a lot of things to try and get close to me and/or touch me. He'll show off his body a lot as well! We haven't done anything that would be considered romantic, but I think that he likes me. The only problem is that he never texts me, and if I do text him, sometimes he won't even text back. Here's what I'd like to know:

1. Does he like me?

2. Am I acting desperate or being too overwhelming for him if he doesn't text back?

Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• 1. He's probably physically attracted to you, but whether or not he's romantically interested in you is hard to tell.

2. He probably doesn't understand girls find it important to hear a lot from the guy they like.

• Thanks for answering! :)

• I think that he loosing his mind about you, and he don't known how to approach you...try to stare into his eyes and observe his reaction when your looks met each other.

• Thanks for the answer!

What Girls Said 0