Never been kissed?

How many of you out there have never been kissed/kissed someone? Just Curious because I met this 17 year old girl in one of my classes who I don't think is ugly or anything but she says she has never kissed anyone. Anyone else in that same boat? Why do you think you never have? and how old are you? If you have been kissed when was your first kiss?

• Never been kissed/or kissed anyone.
  • Have kissed or been kissed.
and to anyone who hasn't don't take this the wrong way... I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just curious about the ages and who has and hasn't

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 20 and I've never kissed anyone. of course no one would really believe me cause I "could get any guy that I want" (totally untrue in my opinion). I've been kissed though, does that make any sense ?

when I was 17 this guy really liked me and our game was he had to kiss me and I had to avoid it from happening ( teenagers can have stupid games) so he did kissed me quite often but those werent real kisses.

other than that I've been kissed when I wasn't quick enough to turn my head lol ie lots of guys have tried but I never kissed any of them back

yes this is strange, I def have a comitment/expressing my feelings/opening to people issue

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 21 and I've never been kissed. Why? I've never been in a relationship and there is only one girl I've ever had the desire to kiss and she had a boyfriend.

• Being from Surrey, its not socially acceptable! (Unless you recite the bible and run blood tests to verify you're both 100% English D:)

• i never have

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 19 and never been kissed. I really don't know the reason and when I told my close friends they were suprised. I am a very social girl who's involved and guys love to talk sports and joke around with me and stuff. However nobody has ever wanted to or has never made a move to even attempt.

• i'm 19, freshman in college, never been kissed.. never had a legit bf... was never allowed to date till out of hs and I don't have a boyfriend now so ya.. never been kissed.. still waiting for the right guy and timing :/

• I'm 19 and have never been kissed. Can't tell you why though cuz I don't know myself

• I've been kissed, but only like a peck. It happened in the middle of 8th grade.

• I had my first kiss at 14. I was the last one in my group of friends to get my first kiss.

• I am 16 and have never been kissed and I wish I knew why.

• I'm 17 and never been kissed or kissed anyone. I don't think I'm bad looking at all, I've just haven't hat the opportunity. I had a boyfriend 2 years ago but he "Wasn't ready to kiss" and we broke up now he's a slut. How f***ed up is that!?

• 18 and never been kissed. I've never had a boyfriend. I've liked guys and they either didn't like me or did like me but didn't show it. people seem to be shocked when they learn I've never had a boyfriend/been kissed...not sure why haha. I don't really mind it though. :)

• I haven't and I'm 20. I've never dated or been in relationship, but I haven't really tried. I don't think that's bad.

• I was old when I had my first kiss, 18.

A friend of mine, who is very attractive, didn't have her first kiss until 21! It really depends on the person. Maybe the girl's just shy or something.