Have you ever had a crush on multiple people all at the same time?

LOL! I have had a crush on 4 girls at one time! It was kinda hard to do, because I wanted to show my feelings to this one girl, but I couldn't because I was trying to figure out which girl was best for me. Well anyways, as this college semester ended, I winded up losing them all, and I wish that this 4 crush thing never happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• yep.. I had 2 crush's at the same time this past sem. and basically 1 was for his looks and he seemed nice when we talked.. the other way his awesome personality and our connection.. ended up that the 1st didn't like me and the 2nd wasn't ready for a relationship, so we're just friends..

What Girls Said 3

• I like 3 guys right now...

• Nope. I rarely even have ONE crush.

• Yah, I've liked 4 guys at the same time. It wasn't hard for me, because I wasn't flirting or trying to show my affection.

2 of the guys I had crushes on because they gave me a lot of attention and they were fun to hang around. Other 2 looked alike and one of them was really funny and the other one I had a mini crush on for the longest mostly because of his looks. :x

What Guys Said 2

• 6 girls :P I used to have crush on 3, but I got drunk with 2 of them and I told one of them I love and I told the other one I love her, and they are best friends that share everything lol and the third one found out and rejected me ^^ wats the conclusion? never get wasted around your crush ^^

• Just once. That's it.