Should leave my new boyfriend and go back to my ex?

My ex and I have been broken up for a good 6 months now. I've been with my current boyfriend for 2 months. I thought I was over my ex but lately he's been reaching out to me and I've been catching feelings for him again and I think he feels something too or else he wouldn't keep talking to me. Maybe it's all in my head but I'm not so sure.

We didn't really have that bad of a break up. He could be an ass from time to time but other than that he wasn't too bad of a guy. I just want people's opinions or advice on if I should leave my new boyfriend and go back to my ex. My new boyfriend is a great guy, but I don't feel the same way I felt with my ex.

Please help! :)

What Guys Said 2

• I would say going back to Boyfriend #1 is probably not a good idea. Going back does not always work out well and besides you said he can be an ass.

You should give the current relationship -- with a "great guy" -- a chance to grow. Months from now you may find what you have is a lot better than what you had.

• never do the ex thing... it's just you probably started remembering the good stuff now , there was a reason for you guys to break up , there probably still is the same reason.

What Girls Said 0