First time hanging out with my girlfriend alone?

So I just started dating this girl last Monday and we hangout at school together and stuff but That's the only time I have got to see her today we are going to eat breakfast somewhere then go back to her house and hangout, I am really nervous because I'm not really good with girls at all what if I say something stupid or something like that? Should I kiss her when I see her? I've only hugged her never kissed her please help I'm so nervous!

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume you guys already hung out, but if she seems interested I would try kissing her. The worst thing that can happen is she tells you she wants to take it slow, right? I mean, its only a kiss, and if you guys are dating its pretty much expected, and also, since you guys are dating, she must obviously like you and want to kiss you so I wouldn't worry! this sounds corny, but honestly, be yourself, because when your being yourself your bound to be less awkward and look more natural than if your trying really hard to put on an image. hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 3

• Just see what she does. You don't need to rush a kiss, it's fine if it doesn't happen the first time you hang out. It's not like you're not gonna hang out again

• just be your self! Everyone gets nervous, and I would leave the kiss till last see how the date goes and if the moods right a little kiss on the lips or on the check will leave her smiling for the rest of the night/day. :)

• just relax! dating is about having fun so losen up dude! ha ha and careful with kissing you don't want to freak her out but it it feels right go for it !

What Guys Said 0