Girls deciding between two guys??

Let's say you are interested in two guys that are pursuing you. Once you pick one, do you completely cut off contact with the other guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would cut off contact. Like ripping off a band-aid.

I was in a similar situation, except I was one of the two girls he couldn't decide between, and eventually he picked her. We tried to stay in contact anyway, but it was just weird after that. And honestly, it hurt. I wouldn't want to do that to someone else, so I would just end it if I wasn't going to pursue it any longer.

Unless the guy was understanding and still wanted to be friends. But you kind of have to be on the same page to cover that.

What Girls Said 3

• naw.. I was in a similar situation last month and I was just friends with one as I pursued the other.. turned out the guy I pursed ended up being a douche so I dropped that and got closer with the other guy and we're close friends now (complications with him as well that's y we're just friends)

• First off, I won't let myself be interested in another guy if I already like someone.

But, I would keep contact with the other guy.. That is, if he still wants to talk and be friends... I shall let him know I'm not interested anymore.

• i would choose the one I liked better, obviously.

What Guys Said 0