What do you talk about on a first date?

With a girl you recently met, not a girl I've been best friends with for three years or something.

I have a bad past, so I don't want to bring that up.

Ah canceled it, no worries now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about anything just don't go too far with it. Talk about what kind of music you guys like, things that seem to interest you and if there's is a subject you two stunble upon and you have a funny story related to that, then bring it up. First dates for me seem a little awkward at first but eventually I learn to lossen up and relax. Don't bring up really personal tings yet on your first date, but be honest if she asks you stuff. Just don't take things seriously, go with the flow and everything will be fine :)

What Girls Said 7

• You can pretty much talk about anything that comes up. Intrests, hobbies, school, goals, music, your ambitions, or anyting that you want to know about each other. There may be a few awkward silences, but that's normal for a first date, so just try to keep the convo going. At this stage, you probably don't know much about each other, so just ask questions to find out more about the other. The conversations will develop from there.

• This is strange... you look like a guy that I like and based on what you said, seem like him too O.o weird. But you're not the same guy as the guy I'm thinking of so never mind. Anyways, your question- you could talk about:

Music

Interests (for example, psychology, engineering, art, etc)

Family and Friends

Beliefs

Or... you could just say "So what do you want to talk about?" and take it from there.

Best of luck, and happy holidays!

• I'm not sure. What kinda date are you going on? I would suggest a date that wouldn't force awkward conversation. You know like mini golf instead of a dinner date ahah

• Personally I like a fun first date. Nothing to serious cause it can become awkward unless you both have this crazy connection and you just randomly start talking about deep things. Get to know her, flirt and have fun! See if you would enjoy getting to know her and then go from there. BEST ADVICE: BE YOURSELF

• Whatever comes to mind..

What are her favorite things to do, your surroundings (about the atmosphere where you're at), and ask open ended questions..

• dont get too deep or anything just find stuff you have in common like stuff you like

• ask her questions show you are interested

What Guys Said 1

• ask what kind of things interests her? then ask her questions about those things.

What she does for fun/ what she does in her spare time? then ask questions about what ever she says.

Ask if she's think about college yet?, where she wants to go?, what she wants to major in? and other college stuff.

Stuff like that stick with the basics then branch off from their, just keep asking questions.