Girls deciding on a boyfriend??

Girls would you choose one guy over another if you felt like they would not be as likely to cheat on you?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would never date a guy I thought would possibly cheat on me. that's not the kind of relationship I want to be in (one id have to worry about loyalty). if I liked the guy who I thought would cheat on me better, I wouldn't date either. I would wait to date someone I really liked and trusted.

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely. But that doesn't mean I'd necessarily pick the second guy either if I wasn't as attracted or felt as much of a connection with him. Loyalty is important but there are other important aspects as well. I'd simply choose neither of them.

• YES! because from past experience I know how it feels like to be cheated on...its not an experience I want repeatedly.

• Yes, because not cheating is a desirable quality. If I liked them both and one seemed less likely to cheat, of course I would choose him.

• Yeah. Nobody wants to be cheated on.

• Not be as likely? How about...no chance in hell! I wouldn't date a guy that I thought was even slightly capable of it.

• Yea..I would not date a guy who have a long history of cheating. I'm past the stage where I think I can change guys.

• I would never date someone that would cheat on me, I've already been through that and I don't want to ever go through that again.

What Guys Said 0