So if he doesn't ever text you first, does this mean he doesn't care about you?

This is driving me nuts. I really like this boy. He says he'll often think of texting a girl first but never does. However as long as I text him first, he will talk to me quite the thing. I'm so confused though, if you liked a girl like you say you do, surely you'd want to contact/text her first ? ? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication. Let him know how you feel. He could like you very much but may think that you prefer to contact first. Just talk to him and get the truth than to speculate.

What Guys Said 1

• Make sure if he is a player ,I met friends like that and usually are proud

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think guys put so much importance on texts like girls do. They just text either to let the girl know that he likes her or because you initiated a text. I'm sure a lot of them thinks it is nonsense. Don't relate texting to caring. If he is a nice guy in person, treats you right, respects you, considers your feelings and whatnot, then no need to read too much into it. If you are too pissed off about it, then stop initiating texts. He will start texting because he will be missing you. Wait as long as you need to. Good luck. :)