Bro's Over Hoes?

Okay, Guys..When It Comes Down To It, Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Or Your Friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't like the idea, of being forced to choose. But I would proably choose my boys because they have always had my best intrest at stake. and they know I would do the same.

*not they also would not say that I have to break up with her or we can't hang out. that's just how we are.

What Guys Said 3

• In an ideal setting, guys could balance out time between both so they wouldn't have to choose. It can be tricky to reach that balance, but it is possible.

• You stole my thunder! There definitely has to be a balance. Nice.

• I wouldn't (know that doesn't sound like the truth) but . . . what can I say? Priorities! =) My bro's would understand.

• depends on how I feel about the girl

then I will decide

What Girls Said 3

• My husband chose me over his friends. He hangs out with me, talks to me, and everything a whole lot more than he does with his friends but that is mainly because he believes I am his best friend. He has another best friend who is a guy but the distance between them (because of the military) has made it so that he is with me instead of his friend. If it came down to it, I'm pretty sure he would choose me over his friend (but then again we are married).

• The guy should choose the wimmin if it's the friend who's being unreasonable. Opposite goes if the wimmin is being unreasonable.

Use your brain. No point in giving up some poon tang if your bro is being a slice of dick cheese.

• okay well in my experience guys choose their friends over their girls because friends stick with them and girls can and will dump them. I guess guys think, if she rlly loves me she'll understand why I need to be with my friends