Guys, what does it mean when you kiss a girl's neck?

I've been hooking up with this guy for a few weeks now and he always makes it a point to kiss my neck and just be really gentle and stuff. He doesn't give me hickeys cause I kinda made it clear I don't want any but I'm just confused as to what that means to different guys. Oh, and we've gone way further than just kissing.

Basically I'm asking, does it mean:

"I think you're sexy"

"I just want to get with you"

"You really turn me on"

Most Helpful Guy

• for the update:

it doesn't necessarily mean any of those, could mean all three. I don't think anyone tries to say anything by kissing the neck.

its just a sexual thing. if you don't want him to do it then say it. if you like it, just enjoy it. he's trying to do something good for you

What Guys Said 4

• trying to make you feel good? A lot of girls would say they love it when the guy kisses their neck, especially when its only a stop along the route farther down.

Its basically my go-to move for that

• It means he really likes you.. there's easier way's to get into your pants other than sensual kissing...

• Thats a sexual (stimulation) act and he is deliberately doing that to get you sexually aroused.

• It means he actually cares about getting in the right mindset (foreplay) rather than just getting right down to it. It's a good thing.

What Girls Said 0