Guys, what does it mean when you kiss a girl's neck?

I've been hooking up with this guy for a few weeks now and he always makes it a point to kiss my neck and just be really gentle and stuff. He doesn't give me hickeys cause I kinda made it clear I don't want any but I'm just confused as to what that means to different guys. Oh, and we've gone way further than just kissing.

Updates:
Basically I'm asking, does it mean:

"I think you're sexy"

"I just want to get with you"

"You really turn me on"

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• for the update:

it doesn't necessarily mean any of those, could mean all three. I don't think anyone tries to say anything by kissing the neck.

its just a sexual thing. if you don't want him to do it then say it. if you like it, just enjoy it. he's trying to do something good for you

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• trying to make you feel good? A lot of girls would say they love it when the guy kisses their neck, especially when its only a stop along the route farther down.

Its basically my go-to move for that

4|0
    0|0
  • It means he really likes you.. there's easier way's to get into your pants other than sensual kissing...

0|0
    2|0
  • Thats a sexual (stimulation) act and he is deliberately doing that to get you sexually aroused.

3|0
    0|0
  • It means he actually cares about getting in the right mindset (foreplay) rather than just getting right down to it. It's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.