Do you kiss the girl at the end of the first real date or second?

I have never kissed a girl before, I'm so scared to do it. I have a feeling she expects it though since I'm 25 and she is 26 and also that I will have to do it. When is the right time to do it? In my car or outside?

Most Helpful Girl

• There really is no right time to kiss someone.

Do not be ashamed that you are a kissing virgin.

If I were you, I'd be perfectly open with her and let her

know my nerves and that this would be

my first kiss. If she really likes you as much as you

think she does, she will be understanding and help you

through this (by trying to make you feel more comfortable in your

approach to doing so.)

Trust me, no girl would be turned off by this.

You have nothing to be ashamed of!

What Girls Said 2

• It's true, you'll be able to feel when it's time. If you feel the chemistry, the attraction, and the connection, then it's probably time.

• Just do it when it feels truly right to you. For me it was the third date that he kissed me

What Guys Said 2

• Kiss her whenever the mood feels right, there isn't any right time or place. Girls like guys that can take charge, and be spontaneous about these kind of things. Most guys will give a girl a kiss at the end of the first date after dropping her off at her place. Hey, If that works for you, great! If not, do it on the second or even third date.

Just don't feel pressured into doing it because you feel like you should. Do it because you want to, do it because words can't express those feelings you feel towards her, where as a kiss might.

Sounds a little cheesy I know, but when the time comes, you'll know it.

• It'll feel right.

And tell her you've never kissed anyone before! If she's worth dating, she'll think it's cute! ;)