Best advice you got this year...?

What is the best advice you gotten this year or the best lesson you've learned this year?

Mine was...Never never never never and never show a girl your true weakness because when you do and when you get into an argument or break up she will strike you and strike you hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never expect anything from any one. You are truly the only person you can really trust.

• I like that

• Thanks, I learned tha from myself :)

What Girls Said 4

• "Don't believe everything you think."

• When you f***, f*** hard.

It may hurt now, but it'll feel good later on.

• haha you know you can get an affection from bangin your p**** too hard right?

• Rofl, nice to know your mind is in the gutter.

What I meant was when life f***s you, f*** it harder. You may be going through a hard time and it hurts but in the end everything will be alright. Just gotta smile. - LOL

• lmfao..yeah but you right though. this year was a really bad year for me and I can honestly feel some good things are coming my way next year...:-)

• Plastics

• that I have to work harder.

What Guys Said 5

• I got this advice a long time ago, but it's always true.

"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."

• Give up.

• I dno. I don't remember if I got advice I just use it.

• No to misspell 'advice'

• I learned that you can make grilled cheese in a toaster if you turn it sideways. And how to put out fires without a fire extinguisher.