What do woman really want from a guy?

tell me ladies what do you really want from a guy Because all I get is friend zoned when I'm more than that

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman. But they usually want either sex, a relationship, a friend, or a combo of the three. If you're getting friendzoned it's not because women don't want sex or a relationship (most of the time), it's because that particular girl doesn't want those things with *you*. Sorry to be harsh.

• its not harsh I can be fine with that but almost every girl lately is like that not just 1 girl

• Has it always been like this or just lately?

What Girls Said 5

• It's simple : don't quickly talk about your personal or family problems (friend zone)

you want to leave mystery for her

also tease and be a little mean (but not an ass or you will get slapped ;)

break the touch barrier

and if she doesn't feel chemistry or connected then you will automatically get friend zoned, so maybe you are around the wrong girls!

• well I don't want them to treat me differently just because I'm a girl. I want them to respect me and someone who will listen to me when I talk. Also someone I could talk to about anything and how he won't judge me. Another thing a guy who's not over the top. The little things count for me just like showing up on time for almost everything. Not a guy who will always be late for a date.

• someone who treats me like I'm the only girl he's ever going to love :)

a guy that doesn't keep it sexual all the time...but likes to just chill and hang out

hes going to be not just my boyfriend, but my bff (sort to speak)

i love him and I sure as hell know he loves me :)

• im always that type of guy and I get friend zoned it sucks OK here's a example: a girl I know is cute we flirted from the day we met and stuff I got her to sit on my lap and talking. then few weeks later we hung out for my birthday at a party I told her I was taking her home and such and she liked that I did that she even slept on my during the train ride home and now she's got a boyfriend like where did I lose out on that so now I'm forced to be a friend because I'm not gonna ruin a relationship..so I feel bummed

• Someone that I can share my moments with, a guy that respects and love me for who I am, someone that listens to me when I need to talk and someone that I can feel safe and trusted! :))

• someone strong who knows what they want and makes thier intentions known..but also keeps me on my feet

What Guys Said 1

• you're getting friend zoned because you are asking women what they want

honestly best bet just be friends with lots of girls, look at girls who seem receptive in you and then lead them on... create a sense of emotional confusion and sexual tension while never being direct, blunt or straightforward

nothing turns a girl off faster than a guy who puts his intentions out in the open