Kiss on the first date?

Guys, if a girl leans in and gives you a kiss on the cheek during the first date what does that make you think? Would you be freaked out and think that she's clingy, or would you be okay with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it! Most guys would probably appreciate it. They're usually trying to decide whether or not they should kiss you, and your saving them the trouble. It will make them feel good about themselves. Girls have kissed me first before several times. Even if its a girl that I'm not really into, it still at least flatters me. No harm done. Self esteem boosted.

What Guys Said 3

• My mind would probably switch from trying to snag a first kiss from her our of the date, to "Can I get into her pants before the night ends?"

• that she likes me. If we started making out totaly different. I'm finding the girls that put out on the first date seem to have too much baggage or problems.

• I would love it.

What Girls Said 0