What to wear on a first date going for drinks?

I think I should be a little dressier than jeans. If we are going for drinks what do I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends where you're going, a stylish downtown wine bar, or a local nieghborhood pub. Personally I lean to erring on the sidf casual; that makes a better first impression than overdressing to most people.

What Guys Said 4

• Classy jeans, slightly sexy top should work. Otherwise you could go with the skirt, nice top and necklace if the place is very classy.

• Depends on the venue. Don't wear a cocktail dress to a dive bar. You can always call the place and ask them what kinds of clothes the ladies usually wear when they come.

• Don't wear jeans wear like a dress but a party dress

• Jeans are perfect. If you still want to dress up a little, you could wear khakis. Or dress pants.

What Girls Said 3

• Just go casual, black or dark skinny jeans with a nice top and a pair of heels.

If it were me, I'd go with a black pencil skirt, white long-sleeved v-neck and black heels I love to dress up though.

Have fun on your date!

• maybe you could wear a darker wash jean, and a dressy top with a nice pair of heels, that always looks pretty classy.

• hot jeans and a nice top...do your hear nice too