How many times do YOU get hit on a year?

...Assuming that you are a college student and not so outgoing?

Updates:
this is directed more to the girls to answer...

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Do men on the metro with possible mental problems or are possibly under the influence of something count? ><

If so, maybe 30 times this year? If not, maybe around 5-7 times... mostly by older men and again, mostly on the metro lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Old guys are creeps. I don't think they count.

The last time an old guy was eyeing me I said to my guy friend, "I look like I'm 16, he needs to stop creeping," and my friend said, "Maybe he's looking to adopt."

• LMAO THATS GREAT. hahahah <3

• Can I adopt you, Red? ;D

What Guys Said 11

• I don't mean to brag but I get hit on a lot at work...sometime girls be with their parents and the mom would say something like.."ay are you single, this is my daughter" lol

0|1
    0|1
    • thanks for your input, but I was hoping I would get some responses from girls :)

• why discriminate with the questions? lol

• 0 - 1 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 times

0|0
    0|0
  • once if I'm lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3" and smart, so never.

0|1
    0|0
  • If stares/looks count its daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • No longer a college-student, but it's something I really need to get back into. But as for the question, that would be, let me see, about 0. That's about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a male of average height, so never.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen way short dudes pull off great girls. Don't let height be your excuse.

• Show All
    • Well I have. It happens. I'm 6'3" and my friend who must be around 5'6" is much more popular with the ladies than me.

• Damn that's rare. He must be a true champion or you must fail hard.

• Approximately 1,825 times. Aka- 5 times a day. I'm kind of a big deal, people know me.

0|0
    1|1
    • Do you have many leather-bound books?

• Yes. My apartment smells of rich mahogany... Nice down votes.

• when I was in college, a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot... Far more than I hit on girls.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• Not that much. I tend to get a lot of stares and a fair amount of compliments from female strangers, and *sometimes* the really confident guys will approach me, but mostly it's just stares.

In my experience, I've actually always found getting a date to be incredibly hard, but from then on it's smooth sailing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever during the day, and a few times whenever I go out. The latter doesn't count, cos those guys will hit on anything in a skirt.

3|1
    0|0
  • Should I pull out a calculator? haha, too much to count.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot.

Whether it is hitting on as in beatings...or hit on as in guys flirting...i get hit on a lot.

0|1
    2|0
  • Ummm depends if I'm going out then a few times during the night...but every day lifestyle...meeeh rarely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I've never been hit on before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh idk? Too much that's for sure.

0|0
    1|0
  • Never. I asked my friends if I'm approachable and they laughed in my face. Apparently, it's the way I dress. They say I'm too intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in college and not so outgoing ha ha and I don't get hit on.

0|0
    0|0
    • well, yeah, usually outgoing girls get hit on alot...it would help a lot though if you weren't anonymous :)

• How would my not being anonymous impact my answer?

• I don't really get hit on, I get more like stares but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0