Most common reason to stop texting someone?

Is it because of boredom, business, or something else?

• You are bored
  • You got busy
  • Other
  • Just show me the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Annoyance as in they are bores and only interesting once a week or have brief moments of brillance then become really well just a bore.

Sometimes I might be busy but a lot has to go with reading in between the lines and my sanity.

We're all very big kids who should take a hint.

What Girls Said 4

• A loooooooot of things ... maybe you are busy , or that person isn't replaying you back , or you don't have load :P , or you aren't interested any more , or you feel that you are annoying that person and maany more so you can't really tell !

• Either I truly forget cause I'm nottt a good texter lol or I honestly just get bored with the "lol" "cool" "yeaaah". texting is just boring!

• Usually somebody will start doing one word replies or they will say something stupid

• Bored and the conversation just ain't going anywhere

What Guys Said 5

• It really depends. For guys I find that we don't respond (after previously having responded with some regularity) because either

a) we lose interest

b) get busy or preoccupied or

c) do it intentionally in hopes of making the girl less likely to lose interest

For girls I find

a) they're dropping a subtle but clear hint that they don't want to talk anymore (ouch) or

b) get bored or preoccupied.

• Lol, for women it's cause they are selfish and bored. For men it's because they are busy. So the poll tells me. Need a better sample size though.

• Boredom and annoyance.

• For me when it comes to stop texting its because when we text for hours I feel like I am asking to many questions or something so I tell them peace I have to go do homework or I have to pack up to go to Disney World :)

• If I was busy or just forgot, or they never responded would do it for me.