Should I wait to pursue someone I love because I just had a break up with someone different?

me and this guy used to date but we both have problems with depressions o I thought it would be best if we broke up , I dated someone else but he just broke up with me and I know I still love the other guy but I'm unsure if they are as strong as I thought and I don't know if I should wait and see if I really love him or pursue him now. he isn't going anywhere ; he is madly in love with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just broke up, wait a little bit, to make sure you aren't on the rebound... then think about how you feel. If you really don't think his is "the one", and he's madly in love with you, then I don't think you should start that relationship over again -- where will it lead?

What Guys Said 1

• Hey listen to this, LZ in Los Angeles 1977, UNBELIEVABLE drumming by Bonham.

link

• I love him , all members of led zeppelin are f***ing amazing !

• i went to the led zeppelin tribute band last night and the drummer was just like bonham actutally if you closed your eyes you wouldn't be able to tell the difference !

• What was their name - Zed Leppelin ?

What Girls Said 1

• No you were just dating..go with the dude you got feeling for

• but do you think I should wait and see if I really love him and I don't just want him as a rebound because I know he will love me back ?