If you didn't talk to your special other for one day?

And this was a completely random occurrence, (For example they didn't give you a heads up about being away from the phone, etc..) how would this affect you in your day-to-day operation.

This question is more so aimed at the individuals who don't typically initiate conversations with the person they talk to

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think anything of it. My situation is kind of like that. The dude I'm seeing is getting back on his feet again after moving back here from Texas and doesn't have a phone at the moment. He's been staying with a mutual friend, so he'll call or Facebook me on days we don't see each other. But he just started a new job, so he should be getting a phone pretty soon. I initiate contact on Facebook, but I typically wait for him to call me because I don't know which friend/s he might be around at any given time when he's not working. And I don't want to bother his brother and half a dozen friends in the process of tracking him down, haha.

So him not getting in contact with me on a random day we're not together and I know he's not working, doesn't bother me. I don't think much of it, I just figure he's busy with some other stuff. He loves hearing from me, so I think a lot of times his not calling is in effort to not seem clingy, haha. It's kind of cute. =]

What Girls Said 2

• Just for one day? I'd probably assume that he's busy. If it got longer, I'd be annoyed, and I'd bring it up the next time I talked to him in person. I like it when he initiates conversations, but I'd probably try to initiate something if he disappeared for a long time.

I'm too busy with my own life to put everything on hold, though. It wouldn't affect my day-to-day operation.

• he usually starts our conversations but if he doesn't ill just texts a "hey". if he doesn't answer then, then its weird and I almost don't entirely know how to operate because we talk and its a big part of every day and its part of my daily routine and without it I'm kind of lost or don't know what to do with myself ha ha but I'm not clingy I swear... its just weird when something is different from the norm

What Guys Said 1

• As a neophyte to the world of relationships, it would have made me worried that something was wrong.

Nowadays, I relish the moment of peace.

• Yes enjoy the peace. Getting emotionally attached to a girl is all fun and games until things start separating. And then that monster of a brain of ours sucks the life out of every bit of normalcy in our day