Why are guys not interested in me?

Why do I only attract men who just want sex? I'm tired of searching. I'm 31 and not getting any younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• its about how you project yourself and carry yourself in public/ in conversations that determine that.

If your guy is flirty and the beginning , 70 percent chance he's after some "tail". its not always that but its a good chance that's what he wants.

You have to know how to flirt but not throwing yourself out there completely, and remaining positive and optimistic.

What Guys Said 7

• Are you sure that's all they want? Wanting it earlier than you doesn't mean it's all that they're after. Be open about what you want, and see if they're willing to hold out.

• I am sure that is all they want because they flat out asked or made comments about it. They think I'm weird and should find a man at church. Though being Catholic there an't too many singles groups at church. Lol! Anyhow, I'll find my Mr. Right. I'm just tired of being the only one single in my group of friends. It's my turn to have a man in my life!

• Honest advice... Change the men you are after... I can tell you how many women date one type of guy and wonder why it won't work. Be open and you will find more men and in turn different men. That's my best advice...

• probably because most dudes think that "women in there 30s give it up easier"

• Don't give it up easily. Most of those guys take the path of least resistance.

• Maybe you just need to be more social. I know lots of decent guys in their 30s who are single, but would be open to something serious, not just sex. But a lot of guys would be looking for sex before something serious, so just be careful...

• 31 is still a pup. I'd encourage you to lose some weight, though. A guy will sleep with anyone, if you're smoking cute they'll want to stay, or you'll attract a better caliber guy.

All meant constructively and with care.

• Thanks for the advice, but I am not that big. So, don't know why you'd even suggest losing weight. Anyhow, there are plenty of woman way bigger than me with men in their life. So, weight should never be a reason to not date someone.

• You're thinking like a woman, which you are :) Guys are wrapped up in the visual. You can say weight doesn't make a difference, but if you're on the other side of 20, you want to have every advantage there is.

• damn I have the opposite problem, I only attract women who want relationships and never just want to use me for sex

What Girls Said 0