If a girl barely ever responds to texts, is it a sign she doesn't like you?

There is a girl in my math class that I have a crush on, we chat in person and were pretty good friends, however lately she hasn't been responding to Facebook or texts, it's been like this for a few weeks now, should I jokingly ask why she hasn't been responding or just leave it as is. I really like this girl, is this not texting a way of showing me she doesn't feel the same way for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what kind of texts are you sending?

This guy I know and I think he might like me constantly sends me stupid texts like "i'm bored" or "sup" or "you should come over and tie me up" among other ridiculous things. If I respond, he'll respond with " :) " or "o" other something completely pointless and send less more one word texts to attempt keep the conversation going.

I find them annoying as hell because they are all the time and pointless and it's a turn off and while I liked him at the beginning, I really do not now and I actually want to avoid him at all costs.

If you're going to text a girl, make it a conversation and actually participate in it. Most of the guys I know I don't bother texting because they are incapable of sending more than 3 words.

• I try to make conversation, but she doesn't even respond when I say hey.

What Girls Said 4

• I would do what she's doing if I got tired of constantly talking to that person but because I'm me in your scenario I'd ask the person in a teasing manner of course why the heck they haven't been responding. Sorry to say this but give her some space. You sound cool, who knows why she's crazy enough to ignore you

• If you haven't told her how you feel about her, then I don't think that her not texting you back is the way she uses to show you she doesn't feel the same way...

I think you should ask her out.

• I know some of my friends do that to guys to hint at their not wanting the guy to think they like them. I would personally jokingly ask what is up and if she responds with a lame excuse just get the hint and move on. No reason to stick around for someone who rejects you, there's better people out there for you.

• Yeah, I bet she is giving you hints that she isn't interested in you more than just friends. Maybe she doesn't want to lead on you especially she can sense that you like her. If I were you, I would ask her still.

• Well before Christmas break she had her head on my shoulder 1 class, and she wants me to walk her home everyday when we gt back... So I am a bit confused

• Like what?

• Something bad happened to a family member or something. I suggest that you wait until you see her at school. Oh, and send her a text now saying that you are worried about her asking if everything is OK. Then wait until you see her at school.

What Guys Said 1

• i have the same problem amigo