Is this really too much to ask for in a relationship?

OK well I'm just 15 year old guy, and I've just been trying to find a girl that is a good girl and won't be a cheater or anything and that I can have a relationship that will last. And I was just wondering if this is to much to ask for in a relationship,

"I just want a girl that we can be best friends, and lovers, who I can trust everything to and be someone she can trust everything with, someone I can walk through a public place with her holding her hand and just feel like the proudest guy alive because I have this girl. I want to find a girl that I can make her feel special. And I can just surprise her anytime with gifts because I love her.That's all I want. And I just want a good girl, that I can give all of that to."

Is that to much to ask for? I mean it just seems like a lot. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's too much to ask, but keep in mind that you're 15. A lot of people don't find a relationship like that (or any relationship at all, for that matter) until they're much older. It usually takes some dating around before you find someone that you're compatible with, and you'll probably have a number of relationships that don't work out before you find one that does. And that's okay---they're learning experiences. We don't automatically know how to have a healthy relationship---so people make mistakes, and then hopefully learn from those mistakes and can apply what they've learned to future relationships.

Is it possible to find a relationship like that? Sure. But it might take some time and a few broken hearts before you find it.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not too much to ask.

Lots of my girlfriends are looking the same things. I have that kind of relationship and I am very happy.

Don't worry. Go out with girls, and when you find the one that is the best for you, you will have that with her. I am sure of it. :)

• all teenage girls are looking for that well the ones that aren't sluts :L but they are also very shallow about looks and all that so :/ I don't know

good luck though :P

• i think that is not a lot to ask for you seem like a sweet guy and any girl would be proud to be you I am also 15 and searching for the same things

What Guys Said 1

• It's not too much to ask for, but it is hard to find... I too look for that relationship that will last, I hope I'm in one now, but I usually find some way or another to mess it up... Got to keep hoping I guess!