Calling a girl, quick question!

OK so there is this girl I like that I think likes me. At the end of the semester we made informal plans to meet up over break(like I asked and she said it sounded good and seemed excited). so today I plan on calling her to find a day that works.

The problem I have is what do I do if she doesn't answer? Should I leave a message or call back later in the day? Then if I call a second time should I leave my message then?

The thing with this girl is that it takes her a long time to respond to texts which makes me think she doesn't have her phone on her all the time so if I call I think she might not answer and I would be sitting her wondering if she ignored me or not. Then if I leave a message I will be waiting/hoping that she decided to call back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her and leave a message about hanging out. I'm sure she'll check her voice mail, but if not, she'll at least see you called.

Definitely leave a message though. Too often I've had a guy I liked call me without leaving a message, but I was too unsure if it was a butt-dial or not to take it seriously. Plus, voice mails are more personal : )

What Girls Said 4

• To me it sounds like you got the case of worry lol. This was made 4 months ago... so just wondering how did it turn out with that girl? if the girls nice enough she'll give you a call back IF she knows its you and if she really likes you... you won't scare her away :)

• Call her/text her and tell her about your plans to meet at... an ice skating rank for example(thats popular where I live) and if she doesn't answer... STAY CONFIDENT AND COOL AND COLLECTED... if she doesn't reply within a week, Facebook message her. If either of you don't have one... find a way to bump into her "by mistake" and make formal plans then and there... GOOD LUCK <3

• well if you call her and she doesn't answer then she will see the missed call, so I wouldn't suggest calling her again. Let her call you back when she get a chance. If you want to leave a message , well to me, that's fine. I don't c anything wrong with that..but I don't think you should call her twice because she didn't answer the 1st time.

• Call once. Leave a message, but please don't sound desperate. If you sound desperate, the girl will probably not call you back. Just ask about going out to do something. If you leave a message, it will give her time to think about it. Don't wait or hope for anything. If she calls, she calls. If she doesn't, she wasn't worth your time.

What Guys Said 0