What is the best time of the day to call a girl?

Question says it all...I'm calling this girl to set up a date sometime in the next couple days so when would be the best time to call? afternoon, night, or when?

Girls: when would you want to be called?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• Usually, in the evening is best, anywhere from 5pm to 9pm. that is when I prefer to be called anyway.

• Afternoon. Not too early but not too late. Maybe around three-five. To me that shows that you have been doing stuff that day and that you're interested. Anytime after seven without an excuse like work or something I would be a little put off. And the morning for me is "me" time. Good luck!

• In the morning. She may not answer, which is fine. You leave a message and she will call you back. This way you're not putting her on the spot if she doesn't want to. You're giving her time to think about if she wants to and what she might want to do on the date.

• mid day, I'd be awake nd my day would be started

• I would want to be called late afternoon, I would say night, but you don't want to risk her being asleep

• I'd personally prefer the evening.

• Afternoon before dinner time because if it's night she'll think you want sex and if it's I'm the middle of the day she's more yet after work or school it will come off better

• I would say early evening just because that's when a girl is more likely at home chilling or geting ready to go out so is less likely busy and out and about

• noon,

• the evening time

• Afternoon because day could be in the shower or something and night could be to late

• Night time. Get her thinking about it before she goes to bed:)

• Anytime!! We are happy to receive the call!

• Not to late but not to early

• Call her later in the afternoon

• Before sleep

• At night.

• There is no specific time it all depends on the girl

• When it's in the after noon sunny and her mood is cherry c:

• Maybe after school to see how her day is going .

• Mornings,evenings,afternoon,Nighs..anytime actually :)

• Night would be best. Maybe around 4-6

• Do.not.call. Girls liked to be talked to in person.

• morning, make her think about the date for the rest of her day

• Afternoon, that way she's already out and about.. She may be busy but she'll get it.

• It depends...if she has a day job, then probably in the early evening. If you'd rather leave her a message, call in the afternoon or whenever you think she wouldn't be available to answer.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . But never at dusk!

• If I was a girl 2am -6 am

• 3:12pm