Stops texting mid conversation...so frustrating!!

This guy I'm texting will be texting me all day and then in the middle of a conversation he will stop texting...then a whole day goes by and no response and sometimes 2 days goes by and nothing...then all of a sudden he'll send me a "hi". It's so frustrating when he does this! Why do you guys do this? Are you on purposely doing this to play hard to get or something!?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's good.

What Guys Said 2

• blargh that's f***ing rude

• Girls do it too...

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's not particular to men in general. Girls do it too. On another note, I knew this one guy that would walk away mid conversation... in person... that really annoyed me. I don't blame you for being annoyed. He may have gotten busy at a particular moment and forgot to respond to you. Or didn't want to respond to a particular question (very rude, but I'm sure you know if he would be capable of doing that). I doubt he is playing hard to get by doing this.

• That's one of the things that annoyed me about my now ex. We'd be emailing or texting and suddenly he'd leave the conversation. I know he didn't do it because he got bored or anything, he just didn't realize how rude it was. I don't think it's necessarily guys who do that, I guess there are just some people who don't realize how this comes across.