What should I do about my relationship?

well I have a boyfriend supposedly and he's my first true love I can never imagine being with anybody else I love him so much he's my everything well its been a month since he's came over to my house I understand he's busy with working.but it makes me sad that I Haven't seen him and spent time with him in a month well his phone is out of minutes and I went to his job to talk to him in person and I asked him if me and him are still together and he said yes and he even said he's not cheating on me and he's trying his hardest to see me I kinda wanna believe him we beenthrough so much together and I don't wanna lose him and when I was leaving he gave me a kiss but I don't know what to do if I should just wait and be patient till he calls me or sees me or should I move on but at the same time I don't want to cheat on him and its hard for me to talk to him so please help me I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't over analyze. Just be a good girlfriend and wait for him. It's better for you to be in the right if he has done something wrong, and even better if he has done nothing wrong. It would show that you trust him. :) No worries :)

• yea I know but he hasn't came over to my house in a month :( I don't know what to do

• Go to his work like you did before

• yea but I don't wanna keep aggravating him at his job and I asked him if I should break up with him and he told me no so he wants to be with me but he told me to wait and that he's trying so should I still wait